Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hook, hook, hookity hand luggage...

Sometimes the things I do can get a little out of hand....

They just keep getting bigger and bigger

and bigger and bigger....


Until, well quite frankly ........this is never going to fit into my hand luggage is it?


Well that's ok
Because I have a little plan.
You see.... I have 8 hours on a plane to contend with - do you know how rare it is for me to sit still for THAT long?...can you imagine the luxury of being able to crochet for THAT long ??

I've checked all the security schedules and crochet hooks ARE allowed on planes.  
All the crochet forum's recommend plastic or wood rather than metal and that you start a project so the security staff know what you intend to do on the plane.

So here is my plan...


A plastic hook, the start of a square and a very, very large ball of wool.

Thanks to technology by the time you are reading this, if the plan has gone well, I will be crocheting on a plane.
If however you are reading headlines about a woman and a yellow crochet hook bringing Gatwick to a standstill.....

Sorry.



1 comment:

  1. Loving it!!! Ok I'm going to brave and take my hooky onto the plane when I go to Spain - hope fully not in the rain! I listened carefully to the news no mention of a yellow plastic hook!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...