Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 Resolution 1

Really ....this was embarrassingly easy......and I'm really rather ashamed that I hadn't finished this very beautiful Sue Hawkins pincushion, and had left it sitting in a drawer, very definitely unfinished....


The button was already made.... what could possibly have stopped me in my tracks?
After all.....I'd managed to make and sew on one button on one side....


Turns out  it only needed a long enough needle to go all the way through the middle of the pincushion....so  I could pull it nice and tight to sew the button securely.... 


...and create a little dimple....
Then its done !!!
Ta-dah!!



Better put it straight to use!

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is just stunning. Should you ever decide to make these for the charity stall..... I would like to pre order one. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...