Friday 14 March 2014

Sweet endings and flowers...

Its been a tough week at work.
No idea why this one has felt so much tougher than any other recently, but I really felt like I'd earned my flexi day off come the end of Thursday...

In fact I felt like I'd earned a little "treat me" moment....
So I indulged.....


On the way home 2 packs of cheery tulips had to be indulged in.  Here they are sitting by the fireplace looking all velvety and spring like....


And as if that wasn't enough....because there were two packs there were enough for two vases.  So here's the second vase on top of the CD cupboard...


Really must get around to putting those CDs away....


My other good fortune this week was a sweet find....

Our enterprising intern went to Kenya for a family wedding.  So I thought I'd make a cheeky request;  
" If you happen to see some honey in a local market....can you bring me some..."
And did he ever!

2 Kg of Real Tuspa Honey


And carefully wrapped in a copy of daily nation....

 




A jar of wild bush honey...
I know what I'm going to have on my toast in the morning!

I do work with some lovely lovely people....maybe that's why I keep going back every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...