Friday 14 June 2013

So where are the bees? - part 1

In the box of course!


Its at times like these that I wonder how many working mums that get to arrive home from work after a particularly tiring week (did I mention a 5 day course, 2 hours homework every night and 2 exams?) and find their husband has retrieved her bees ( thank heavens for helpful neighbours) from a garden 3 houses away.

Sadly I missed all the excitement of the actual capture.  I'll leave you to imagine the faces of the people around me on the district line as I took the phone call relaying the news of he previous hour's activities at home...
But there really is only one thing to do with a box full of bees.... and that's persuade them to go into a hive...


See-  it really is a box full of bees!


Some of them might need a helping hand...


That's a fair few bees...


They are obviously my very well behaved bees - they start running up the wax foundation straight away and making themselves look very much at home...


Phew! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...