Saturday 1 December 2012

Quilting itch I......

I really wasn't expecting this to happen.
This feeling of urgency came over me ....it simply sprang up from no where ...  but there was suddenly an itch and it needed to be scratched...
Browsing a bundle of magazines might show me a cure and help me find a plan to deal with the itch...

 

Plan in hand a trip to the very lovely Aladdin's cave known locally as creative quilting soon gave me some goodies to play with...


Just a wash and a press and they will be ready for cutting...


 

Step1: chop a bunch of squares into two...so you get two triangles...

 

Sew them on opposite sides of a central square...

 

It begins to look a little like a production line, but the results come together quite quickly...


Bet you can't guess what happens on the other two sides of the square...

 

 

And just when you think its going swimmingly well and life is super peachy...

 

Its a deliberate mistake (honest) to remind me that sometimes you have to stop scratching that itch and take a break with a cuppa.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...